You've been scheduled to attend CDL school. What should you bring with you? Where do you go? The following list should provide you a general idea of what you should bring and information you'll need for classes.
• Driver's License (your permit is not your license)
• CDL Permit (if applicable)
• Tuition Payment: (if you are being covered by company sponsorship, a government agency, or otherwise, you don't have to worry about this)
• Original (or certified copy of) birth certificate (it must have a seal)
• Social Security Card
• A piece of mail that identifies your current address. A utility bill works well.
• Money for food
• Money for your DOT drug screen ($10.00), DOT Physical ($65.00), CDL permit ($32.50) and CDL license ($70.00)
If you're needing lodging, please bring a cover sheet, pillow, blanket, and towels. You'll also want any necessities you'd use at home. I.E: Soaps, shampoo, deodorant, weather appropriate clothing.
Clement Truck Driving Academy is located at 16775 Route 66, Phillipsburg, MO 65722.
Clement features an indoor pre-trip facility, water fountains, a refrigerator, a snack machine, soda machines, and a change machine.
If you need to contact the school, you may use the contact form, email us, or call 417-589-2351.