You've been scheduled to attend CDL school. What should you bring with you? Where should you go upon arrival? The following list should provide you a general idea of what you may need and information about training.
What should I bring with me?
- Driver License (your permit is not your license)
- CDL Permit (if you already have one. It is not required to have a CDL permit when enrolling in training.)
- Tuition Payment: If you are being covered through a government grant, you don't have to worry about this item. You may find tuition prices here.
- Original copy of your birth certificate. A certified copy will work, but it must have a seal. A passport will work, also.
- Social Security Card
- Notebook and Pen
- Two (2) current pieces of mail that identify your mailing address. You can find a list of acceptable documents here.
- Money for food, or bring food with you.
- Money for the following: Drug Screen ($10.00), DOT Physical ($65.00), CDL Permit ($41.00), CDL license ($77.00).
- If you require lodging, please bring a cover sheet, pillow, blanket, and towels. You will also want any necessities you would normally use at home: I.E.: Soaps, shampoo, deodorant, toiletries, weather appropriate clothing, appropriate footwear (no open toed shoes), etc.
Can I study before attending?
Absolutely, we have attached some resources below!
Where is the school located?
Clement Truck Driving Academy is located at:
920 Alexis Ave
Lebanon, MO 65536